Microsoft teams video call self view.Microsoft Teams: Hide your own video in meetings

Microsoft teams video call self view.Microsoft Teams: Hide your own video in meetings

Looking for:

Why can't I see myself during video call in Teams? - Microsoft Community. 













































     


Not wanting to see myself on Teams - Microsoft Tech Community.



  › microsoft-teams-see-myself-during-calls. 2. On MS Teams app click your profile picture at the top of Teams, then Settings > Devices. Under Camera, Please make sure you select the preferred camera.    

 

Can't see myself on the viewfinder during the call - Microsoft Community



    The new feature allows admins to disable the auto-expiration feature which will be on by default for 60 days. You are probably using the Microsoft Teams for Home version.


Comments